When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~ Shipping Stuff for FREE! ~~

-
When I was younger and skateboarding in the 80's for a well known company, we did a tour of the U.S., and I would find things like mannequin heads and cover them with stamps, write the address to the company on the forehead, and drop them in the mail.

Everything showed up in California. No packaging, no boxes.

Stuff like the aforementioned mannequin heads, a UPS jacket, one cowboy boot, and a complete skateboard, and other oddball, odd-shaped stuff.

I wonder if you could just cover a complete bike in stamps and mail it...

When I was younger and skateboarding in the 80's for a well known company, we did a tour of the U.S., and I would find things like mannequin heads and cover them with stamps, write the address to the company on the forehead, and drop them in the mail.

Everything showed up in California. No packaging, no boxes.

Stuff like the aforementioned mannequin heads, a UPS jacket, one cowboy boot, and a complete skateboard, and other oddball, odd-shaped stuff.

I wonder if you could just cover a complete bike in stamps and mail it...
Hey bairdco....you can check to see if a postage covered bike gets delivered....send it to me
Address: 123 Main Street Anytown, Anystate, USA 01234 ...ill let you know when I receive it!

20180124_145052.jpg
I got my pedal parts the other day. Thanks Nate
Sean

Back