When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steelcraft Trike restoration project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Picked this Trike up Friday at a car swap meet. It was one of those things I saw pretty much as soon as I walked in the door. It is the larger size and had the tires, which always seem to be missing. I made a quick offer before I even looked at it good. Which was stupid considering it was not a bargain price. Anyway you can see that something is goofed with where the head tube should be. I have never had one of these a part. What is it supposed to have? Any pictures would be welcome. I haven't cleaned it yet, and it looks like it has a decent amount of original paint. I think some welding will be in order to fix it, which I suppose will mean new paint. I really love these trikes but probably should have left this for $175 donsidering the damage. Oh well I made some money or other items.

Attachments

• trike1.jpg
    trike1.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 61
  • trike2.jpg
    trike2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 43
I've got to admit I've never seen a trike quite like that. I really dig it. Hope the resto goes well!

I was checking out the tricyclefetish site Murray page, but there isn't a good photo showing a Steelcraft up close where yours needs repairing. Even needing work, I've seen these go higher on ebay than what you paid.

Dave

Back