When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell. 12/31/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need to unload but here are a few from this week.
1919 Flying Merkel model 437
1916 (early 1917) Sears Chief with a 1912/13 Shaw engine.
I am officially finished buying bikes for this year unless a Hendee, Zimmy, or Hammondsport bicycle pops up today, or even the 1903 Racycle Spring Frame that is technically an alternative truss frame.
Super happy to get the Eddie Bald pinback off Ebay for my Bald collection but then I realized I now have two!
A huge thanks to Jesse McCauley for the Peter Berlo fork, the rarest of the rare. 1934 - 1935 Hawthorne Flyer; I need help with this one please regarding correct pedals and rack.
Does a Hawthorne Flyer thread exist? If so I have not been able to find it. I would love to see some original Montgomery Wards ads or catalog pages.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_5306.jpeg

IMG_5186.jpeg

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5085.png

IMG_5286.jpeg

IMG_5273.jpeg

IMG_5274.jpeg

I would buy one of these Racycles today should someone wish to part with it!

BookReaderImages.php.jpg

Last edited:
Final purchases of 2023! Happy New Year!! 🥳

The first is a WALD gun bicycle tire repair tool in the original box. Poke it in the hole and pull the trigger lol!

20231231_113604.jpg

Next is an old No. 13 brass tag to go on one of my bikes.

20231231_113702.jpg

Lastly an extremely nice gray prewar headlight I bought from @Bikes&buses . 👍 Clean and in working order!

20231231_113809.jpg

I got this bike as a gift from my son and daughter in law. A one year only 1959 Schwinn Catalina. She had bought it at Ann Arbor several years ago because she liked the color. It is my wife and my birth year so I told her I want it if she ever wants to sell. It showed up on Christmas Day. I have the rare reflector for it too. I am glad to have it!

IMG_6756.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back