When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...12/6/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got a text on Thanksgiving eve from a friend that a guy he is moving has an old 10 speed he wants to sell at a decent price. Since I just hit the road to visit family, took a quick peek and saw chrome lugs. :) Sure! I'll pick it up when I get back! Original owner bought in 1976 this Mizutani Super Seraph for$300. Looks to be little used and only a couple scratches on the top tube. 57cm seat tube, 55.5 top tube. Just my size. :cool:

It also has a really cool head badge!!

Then looked on CL for parts that popped into my head to build it up. Found some NOS Velo Orange hammered fenders, and Selle Anatomica R2 seat(rubber top:flushed:), then picked up some Continental Ultra Sport 27" x 1 1/4, longer seatpost & Dia Compe drilled aero levers from Community Cycles in Boulder for the build.

All for very cheap. Once fully detailed and a couple parts to upgrade a bit more, this thing should sparkle like a jewell.:cool::cool: I can't believe how excited I am about this bike for no apparent reason. :p:p Pretty much everything I envisioned for it's next chapter fell right right into place......

One of the coolest things I happened to come into possession of was when my Brother and I went shooting to get my 9mm sighted in. Some people who have no respect left a pile of trash out in the middle of nowhere(that my Brother hauled off as much as we could when we were done;)). There were some nice bricks made in my home town way back when that will clean up and make cool bookends or something.

Some great stuff found this week! :cool::eek::cool::cool: Thanks for sharing everybody!

Happy Holidays!!

Found this in my pole building yesterday. I think it rides around a record and plays music. I seen one on the TV show pickers or pawn stars, not sure what its worth.

View attachment 1312861

View attachment 1312863

View attachment 1312864

View attachment 1312865
They are currently selling (new) for the equivalent of $95 USD at the moment over here.

New guitar for my collection.
1936 Gibson with lotsa patina. Sounds
Super bitchin' !!

View attachment 1312933
Just beautiful!

someone tried to steal my spare tire from my Chevy Blazer. for reasons unknown they removed the tire but did not take it. so I bought cameras that cost more than the tire is worth so I have a video of them on the next attempt. wore myself out climbing up and down a ladder putting them all up. still have wires to route.

where I live is more industrial than a neighborhood, people think it is a shopping center at night.

Just got back from picking up these Mr. & Mrs. 1963 Varsitys from the original owner's Granddaughter in Law. The original owner(s), one still alive and she is 90. Found out I knew and went to school with one of the owners Sons. Small overpopulated world!

Both came from Pat's Schwinn shop in Mesa where I purchased my 64 Varsity and both are tagged with a City of Mesa plate and they have been sitting in a garage since the early 70's. They were really cheap and my intentions were parts bikes but now I don't know if I can butcher them up knowing the history. :rolleyes:

Back