When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...5/19/24

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the HeLL is Canada?

bella-ragazza-con-la-bandiera-del-canada-81816285.jpg

Picked up a twin to this odd peaked Torpedo light. This one was slightly different when I opened it up though. Still had the instructions with handlebar clamp and has an extra clip to secure the battery.

PXL_20240517_034127113.jpg

PXL_20240517_034529728.jpg

Picked up what should make for a heck of a mileage hog. Now I need a reason to fill up the panniers.

PXL_20240518_010816777.jpg

PXL_20240518_010828479.jpg
Sporting Ovaltech(Biopace) chainrings!
I was hoping for earlier, but the hubs are marked 87.
PXL_20240518_010929279.jpg
Haven't tried to translate the serial yet.
PXL_20240518_011104609.jpg

Last weekend I picked up this sweet Marx ride on car that belonged to my ex-late Brother in law. He bought it in Hershey decades ago and ( we went there together another year)I enjoyed shifting it forward/reverse when I'd visit over the last few decades. He ( and the battery) unfortunately expired earlier this year, and my disgruntled ex Wife ( imagine?...go figure?) shut me out of buying ( I helped him buy , sold him stuff, collected things together) from the estate. So an acquaintance buys up the majority of his loot ( some went to auction/ironically she got the name indirectly from me of auctioneer) and gives me a heck of a deal at a swap meet, $200 clams!!. Good Karma for me! I would have paid the estate more, but whatever? ( her loss) Ha!!

Another cool project was getting the vintage red neon from my buddies closed antique shop. He had it backing his Coke button for decades and when he retired, he took down the button, but was unable to remove ( it takes skill/ another buddy used to own a neon company) so we made it happen yesterday. It was quite the ordeal. I had to remount my button with the OG bracket ( hens teeth as noone saved those/just took the buttons) to kick it out ( was attached to 2x 4's before) enough to fit the neon behind. All in a days work. ( don't you love looking for odd hardware, you have 3 bolts, need 4?)

View attachment 2044251

View attachment 2044252

View attachment 2044253

View attachment 2044254

View attachment 2044255

View attachment 2044256
I straightened the clock after, kept bumping my head on it earlier. The 4 -D battery pack was for a Facebook gag post I did saying "anybody have jumper cables"? Up North here, in subzero Winter weather, if our batteries die ( in the old days) we'd get a jump start from another vehicle battery. Nowadays, too many covers and sensors on batteries to actually "jump cables anymore.

If it looks like I don't know how to post or edit, you are right. I went to add to my post/forgot how to edit, so replied to my own post? Then I edited. Old age is scary. I was never a "whip" on the computer stuff, came after and I still just don't "get it". Nice Amphicar ( not mine) at the cruise night today. I had both my Corvettes out ( it was a "Corvette" sponsered night) for awhile, hope to get the Avanti saftied this week ( to get plates on it) and the '50 Stude ( I really forget if I've posted the pics of the Commander yet?)

IMG_9113.jpg
should be ready to rock, all saftied/plated. Now if it would stop raining!

IMG_9471.jpg

IMG_9472.jpg

IMG_9466.jpg

IMG_9467.jpg

IMG_9468.jpg

IMG_9115.jpg

IMG_9125.jpg

IMG_9132.jpg

IMG_9116.jpg

If it looks like I don't know how to post or edit, you are right. I went to add to my post/forgot how to edit, so replied to my own post? Then I edited. Old age is scary. I was never a "whip" on the computer stuff, came after and I still just don't "get it". Nice Amphicar ( not mine) at the cruise night today. I had both my Corvettes out ( it was a "Corvette" sponsered night) for awhile, hope to get the Avanti saftied this week ( to get plates on it) and the '50 Stude ( I really forget if I've posted the pics of the Commander yet?)

View attachment 2044276 should be ready to rock, all saftied/plated. Now if it would stop raining!

View attachment 2044271

View attachment 2044272

View attachment 2044273

View attachment 2044274

View attachment 2044275

View attachment 2044277

View attachment 2044278

View attachment 2044279

View attachment 2044280
Bullet-nose and wrap-around rear glass? My favorite kind of Studebaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back