When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PEDAL PUSHER Tee-Shirts (Newport Beach, CA) 2nd Run!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$18.00-$25.00
Zipcode

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hey everybody, I am finally making these wildly popular Pedal Pusher shirts available again, in this 2nd run. The first run was overall successful, but I was taking orders by PM, texts, email and thread posts - and I ended having to make a spreadsheet just to keep all the orders straight. Even so, at least three customers got their orders messed up, or missed initially.

This time I am making it easy for both of us! Just go to my Etsy store and pick your color and size, long sleeve or short, and pay for the order. Just input your shipping address and I will get them in the mail. Quantities shown are in stock, and are updated as orders are placed.

Select link here!
PEDAL PUSHER SHIRTS in MY ETSY STORE

• I still have some men's and women's tank tops to list so look for these in a couple of days.
  • All shirts have the Pedal Pusher logo design with the 1937 Schwinn Autocycle on the reverse, and the pedal design on the front chest area.
  • Shirts with NO POCKETS are being offered for the first time, for those of you who asked for those or prefer them, there are a few available.
  • If you have any special requests (colors or sizes not offered) shoot me a PM here and I will get them into the 3rd run, which I will run as stock goes down a bit.
  • For orders of more than two shirts hit me up as shipping options for larger orders are not covered clearly on the site. I will be happy to ship large orders in USPS Flat rate boxes at $8.45, $15.50 or $21.90. I can get quite a few shirts in the last two boxes depending on short or long sleeve.

I spent over 40 hours on the artwork, Autocycle was re-drawn directly from an image in the original Schwinn catalog, and converted to three-color screen art. If you have not seen these in person I think you will be impressed by the level of intricate detail that is captured in these silkscreens. My screener told me I really pushed the limits of detail in the screening process.

The quality of the shirts themselves and the print-work are exceptional; I have a few of my own in constant rotation for over a year and colors are still bright. The colors of the shirts were all selected to make the design pop, and were use in the initial runs in the late 1970's-80's.

These are ready to ship.

Thanks everybody.

IMG_6323.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

IMG_6297.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6289.jpg

IMG_6280.jpg

IMG_6265.jpg

IMG_6266.jpg

IMG_6272.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everybody, I am finally making these wildly popular Pedal Pusher shirts available again, in this 2nd run. The first run was overall successful, but I was taking orders by PM, texts, email and thread posts - and I ended having to make a spreadsheet just to keep all the orders straight. Even so, at least three customers got their orders messed up, or missed initially.

This time I am making it easy for both of us! Just go to my Etsy store and pick your color and size, long sleeve or short, and pay for the order. Just input your shipping address and I will get them in the mail. Quantities shown are in stock, and are updated as orders are placed.

Select link here!
PEDAL PUSHER SHIRTS in MY ETSY STORE

• I still have some men's and women's tank tops to list so look for these in a couple of days.
  • All shirts have the Pedal Pusher logo design with the 1937 Schwinn Autocycle on the reverse, and the pedal design on the front chest area.
  • Shirts with NO POCKETS are being offered for the first time, for those of you who asked for those or prefer them, there are a few available.
  • If you have any special requests (colors or sizes not offered) shoot me a PM here and I will get them into the 3rd run, which I will run as stock goes down a bit.
  • For orders of more than two shirts hit me up as shipping options for larger orders are not covered clearly on the site. I will be happy to ship large orders in USPS Flat rate boxes at $8.45, $15.50 or $21.90. I can get quite a few shirts in the last two boxes depending on short or long sleeve.

I spent over 40 hours on the artwork, Autocycle was re-drawn directly from an image in the original Schwinn catalog, and converted to three-color screen art. If you have not seen these in person I think you will be impressed by the level of intricate detail that is captured in these silkscreens. My screener told me I really pushed the limits of detail in the screening process.

The quality of the shirts themselves and the print-work are exceptional; I have a few of my own in constant rotation for over a year and colors are still bright. The colors of the shirts were all selected to make the design pop, and were use in the initial runs in the late 1970's-80's.

These are ready to ship.

Thanks everybody.

View attachment 1435300
View attachment 1435293
View attachment 1435294
View attachment 1435295
View attachment 1435297
View attachment 1435299

View attachment 1435301
View attachment 1435303
View attachment 1435305
View attachment 1435306
Just ordered 3 too.
I can say I actually went to the original PP shop
In Newport Beach. F I’m old, lol

Seriously-ordering was easy on the ETSY site-loads everything in cart-real time calculator for availability-takes you to paypal...a piece of cake!

Back