When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tricycle Identification

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sambo42xa

Look Ma, No Hands!
I’ve looked through images on the net and still cannot find this trike to identify it.
Anyone?
It’s hanging up in the rafters and I’m going to take it down soon and finally go through it. It’ll need rear wheels and grip/s. I’d like to find the correct ones/period.
Any help is appreciated.
s

IMG_1129.jpeg

IMG_1128.jpeg

Still looking through pics, I came across one on eBay but even this one was not identified. It was displayed as “Vintage/Antique Tricycle”.
I’m still looking though!

I’ve looked through images on the net and still cannot find this trike to identify it.
Anyone?
It’s hanging up in the rafters and I’m going to take it down soon and finally go through it. It’ll need rear wheels and grip/s. I’d like to find the correct ones/period.
Any help is appreciated.
s

View attachment 1833301

View attachment 1833302
You're right! This one is a tough tricycle to find photos of online. The shame of it is, I've researched this model before and finally found out what it was, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. Have to do some digging again because it will bug me if I don't.

Dave

I found a photo of one on an old CD where I saved trike photos. I was calling it an MTD tricycle when I saved the photo, but I didn't see any graphics on it to verify what I had called it. Maybe I found an identification from another source at the time?

Dave

I came across in my search "vintage mtd tricycles" and it showed one for sale, but when u open/visit the site it's a different bike than the one they posted for sale. That one is clearly marked, "MTD" ($29.), And different. You open more photos on That site and you come across the one photo I had seen previously for sale on eBay described only as “Vintage/Antique Tricycle”.
I’m pretty sure it’s 50’s, but for the life of me I cannot find a photo to identify! Yes, I am going to be scratching all the hairs out of my head…..ugh.
continued…

I came across in my search "vintage mtd tricycles" and it showed one for sale, but when u open/visit the site it's a different bike than the one they posted for sale. That one is clearly marked, "MTD" ($29.), And different. You open more photos on That site and you come across the one photo I had seen previously for sale on eBay described only as “Vintage/Antique Tricycle”.
I’m pretty sure it’s 50’s, but for the life of me I cannot find a photo to identify! Yes, I am going to be scratching all the hairs out of my head…..ugh.
continued…
I know the feeling! It bugs me to no end when I can't identify a tricycle model. I went through the same search as you did with the same results. I looked through all my trike photos saved on CDs years ago, but no hits other than the one I called MTD with no graphics on it. That model must not have been produced for very long.

Dave

Back