When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you think an un-restored Firestone Fleetwood Supreme is worth these days.?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72895
  • Start date
-
Here you go guys...

DHS1.jpg

DHS2.jpg

DHS3.jpg

DHS4.jpg

This is not a Dayton, not a Super Streamline, and not original. What it is, is a Firestone Fleetwood Supreme with wrong parts on it. I agree with @cyclingday --worth the sum of the parts. V/r Shawn

This is a Dayton Super Streamline

This is an original Firestone Fleetwood Supreme

Personally, I'd detail it out and ride it. It looks SWEET. A shame to part out. I just bought a nice older resto, pretty close to what you have. Sure, it's been tweaked/changed a bit from stock, ( and I did more changes closer to stock) so was mine. Big hairy deal. Lots of dudes ( and gals) personalized their rides back then, just like now. Don't get caught in the "factory correct" or part it out. That's just sad. The hobby is for fun, not a contest as to who has the showroom example. Cheers, Bob

IMG_2457.JPG

IMG_2459.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2474 (1).JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

Back