What does your current project look like now?

This ad disappears when logged in

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Oct 16, 2008
Seattle, United States
Thanks I'm going to see what happens. It's gonna be a while I've got some other things on my burner .. I've got a high level math background and mechanical/auto body skills so no problems there. already figured out most of the dimensions....

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Aug 6, 2015
Sebastopol, United States
Bought this project local from Fellow caber Dave K. It's a 41 Schwinn, covered in house paint and cad paint on every part. Here are some pics as I got it and it's transformation, still got a ways to go.
IMG_20170612_182433791_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170612_182509708_HDR.jpg
you can see the fork is red under the maroon house paint.
Here it is now cleaned.
1498273115572-542710075.jpg

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Aug 6, 2015
Sebastopol, United States
Bought this project local from Fellow caber Dave K. It's a 41 Schwinn, covered in house paint and cad paint on every part. Here are some pics as I got it and it's transformation, still got a ways to go. View attachment 486509 View attachment 486510 you can see the fork is red under the maroon house paint.
Here it is now cleaned. View attachment 486511
It's not the original color, but a very old repaint with nice patina so I'll keep it, the head tube and darts I re did.

Sped Man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 5, 2012
Planet Gallifrey
I am updating my Pierce project. It has been painted and I have reassembled it. Almost all of its ball bearings were either broken or missing. I replaced every ball bearing. It now spins freely. The rims and tires are currently MIA. Hopefully in a few days I will have her up and around.
IMG_20170703_231414[2].jpg

TR6SC

I live for the CABE
Jun 12, 2016
Eureka, CA
I am updating my Pierce project. It has been painted and I have reassembled it. Almost all of its ball bearings were either broken or missing. I replaced every ball bearing. It now spins freely. The rims and tires are currently MIA. Hopefully in a few days I will have her up and around. View attachment 490989
Sounds like my girlfriend!

jacob9795

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Sep 21, 2014
Central Valley, CA, United States
Good to see that someone else laces wheels like I do. Interesting truing stand too. Looks like it might work better than my commercial stand. Nice work!
Thanks, I can't find a decent truing stand under $150 and I wanted/needed to buy a shop press. I'll buy a nice truing stand a bit later, it's next on the list. :D

To my wife's Shelby: repaired a snapped screw in the fork (drilled and tapped) and a crushed lamp bezel. I made the fork fender mount screw out of a bolt Haha! I'm waiting on a lens from Mike Burden:cool:. Once I get the lens, I can shape the front to fit the lens.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture