When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's Grandpa have? 80's VDC?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

64Jazz

'Lil Knee Scuffer
My Father inlaw bought this at a yardsale probably 20 years ago. He thinks it's a Mongoose but I found some picture of a VDC? that look more like it. Anyways, he's 83 now and is purging a few things. He just gave us a pair of 40's Monarks since we have a bunch of tank bikes. This got left behind. Is it worth saving before he pitches it? I don't know anything about bikes of this era. Any info would be great!

bmx_1.jpg

bmx-2.jpg

bmx-3.jpg

bmx-saddle.jpg

Look like one in some ways but also looks like a Mongoose and has that mongoose seat so Im leaning that way.

EXACTLY!! Im sending you my address so I can dispose of the late model scrap metal! 🤣🤣
Better offer something here and now before it gets out 😆. I havent seen a VDC since I was about 13 but looking at piercing at the rear it does appear to be. Had a set of monkey bars back in the day, they were mind blowing for the time. Fat pierced tubing. I have talked to Voris on a couple occasions trying to get him to build or sell me something 😆. All he had was pedals so I passed.

My Father inlaw bought this at a yardsale probably 20 years ago. He thinks it's a Mongoose but I found some picture of a VDC? that look more like it. Anyways, he's 83 now and is purging a few things. He just gave us a pair of 40's Monarks since we have a bunch of tank bikes. This got left behind. Is it worth saving before he pitches it? I don't know anything about bikes of this era. Any info would be great!

View attachment 1889651

View attachment 1889652

View attachment 1889653

View attachment 1889654

I'm relieved to hear that Grandads VDC turned out to be a case of a nice bike to be treated with care.
I was first concerned that he found an '80s 'STD. That would be treated with Penecilin.
I can cure that disease with cash for ya!...lol

Back