When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's Wrong With This Autocycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oh yeah,Abe,my late 40 ,has script,flat lobdell rims. Funny,ya see a lot of post war b607's,but not a lot of b107's. And after the war,drops on the b107's.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
41a267c3bdc790310ac0488ff1585416.jpg
This 41 BA rode the best. Script flats on this one. You are right definitely not a lot of postwar B107s...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Other funny thing bout the 40/41 b107's,seems every cobalt blue one I've ever seen have been badged "Henderson",on the tanks,too

Pretty bike. My 40,and the baby cycleplane are all that's left from the pre divorce collection.

Nice. Weirdest 40 b107 i had was red,black spears,white pins,springer,high flange front hub,with a department store badge from Pittsburgh, Pa.

Can't remember for the life of me what the name of the store was,though. Stolen from my garage with several other bikes. Orig,other than the tires,seat cover,popped at stamped mesinger b1 black leather skin on it,and a set of nice Gillete Bears on it. Sigh,.... that one rolled nice...

Nice. Weirdest 40 b107 i had was red,black spears,white pins,springer,high flange front hub,with a department store badge from Pittsburgh, Pa.

Do you have a picture? I swear I've seen one of it..

Can't remember for the life of me what the name of the store was,though. Stolen from my garage with several other bikes. Orig,other than the tires,seat cover,popped at stamped mesinger b1 black leather skin on it,and a set of nice Gillete Bears on it. Sigh,.... that one rolled nice...

I want to know what happened to this one....was on ebay years back...notice the tank decal. Front hi flange and rear drum....
41930e702d2b8e6b2dbbca5978d207dd.jpg

Check my facebook. There's pix in my albums. Lotta my padt bikes are in there.

Back