When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wood Bicycle from around 1900

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JMP

On Training Wheels
I have a McCloskey wood bicycle that was made in SW Ontario in Canada. It has been stored on loan in a Museum for the last 25 years. We have it back now and were wondering about a value. It is all original, however the wood frame was varnished and the handlebar grips had black electrical tape put on them. I have been told the Manufacturer only made them for 3 years. I was also told by a collector it is 8/10. The frame and rims are all wood and it has original tires. Just wondering if anyone else has one or if we decide to sell it where we would go.

Wooden bike.jpg

I would say that it could fetch above USD$25000 at auction or from a private sale judging from past auction results for comparable Canadian wood framed bicycles
Thank you for your reply. What would be a good Auction house? or are there Auction sites just for bicycles?

Back