When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

🍀 Spring sale smalls mega pick and hard to find condition parts !! 🍀 Crates crates crates NOS hard to find items

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Varies
Payment Terms
Mo check ppff
Zipcode
I wonder if these are the internal’s of one of the perry hubs that @Schwinn Sales West was talking about with the roller drive mechanism

IMG_2292.jpeg

I wonder if these are the internal’s of one of the perry hubs that @Schwinn Sales West was talking about with the roller drive mechanism

View attachment 2044320

That's it! The clutch assembly is hidden inside that brake shoe cylinder. When it's cleaned and lightly lubricated the hub is very low in both rolling and riding resistance. It was a good design and it was well manufactured with a "billet type" hub shell. The driver has ramps machined for those roller bearings to ride up, expand, and drive the hub. It's unlike any other design hub I've seen. I learned in the CABE that Perry labled some of them as Sturmey Archer.

John

Back