When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950s AMF Roadmaster Luxury Liner Help

-

Is it worth fixing?

• Yes, you should fix it.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No, it's not worth the time or money.

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
@Connor

Throwing this out there.... If you ever want to part with the fenders, I've got a good example of a '58 Roady who only needs those fenders to be complete...

But if you are gunna keep those fenders.... Turn the front one around... It's on backwards :D;)

Sorry, but I don't think that the owner wants to get rid of the fenders. But I'll let him know that the front one is on backwards...:D

You say you couldn't find a serial number? If it was made in Cleveland it should be stamped under the bottom bracket. If that frame was built after they moved to Little Rock then it might be on on the left drop out, just above the left rear axle nut. They changed the location of the serial number sometime after they moved, but I don't know exactly when. I think they built this frame both places, but again, I'm not sure. If we see enough frames, maybe we'll eventually figure it out.

I know this thread is a year old but.... Here's mine it was an estate sale find several years back. I just got lucky and picked up the battery tray for the rear light that was missing on ebay. The numbers on this one are as @Oilit stated on the left drop out, just above the left rear axle nut. The example Connor showed had a lot of nice parts in great condition. Cheers
IMG_3257.JPG
IMG_3259.JPG

I know this thread is a year old but.... Here's mine it was an estate sale find several years back. I just got lucky and picked up the battery tray for the rear light that was missing on ebay. The numbers on this one are as @Oilit stated on the left drop out, just above the left rear axle nut. The example Connor showed had a lot of nice parts in great condition. CheersView attachment 749209 View attachment 749210
@Mitt25 , you can post pictures like these any time you want! Nice find, looks all original and in great shape, too!

Okay, thank you all for you help! I think I'm just going to try to get a tank for it... Anyone know where I can find one?
-Connor
Try on the parts wanted section of the CABE.. Some things bound to surface sooner or later.. Good luck. RideOn... Razin....

Back