When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1957 schwinn black phantom

-
If that Phantom was ordered from the factory with the optional locking springer, I'm sure they could figure this all out.

I'm not confused @ricobike , I'm in disbelief. I do have to think hard and out of the box to figure out what a head post tube is though.

If that Phantom was ordered from the factory with the optional locking springer, I'm sure they could figure this all out.

I'm not confused @ricobike , I'm in disbelief. I do have to think hard and out of the box to figure out what a head post tube is though.
Does take some thought, but I'm sure you got it :).

OK, but your sentences do appear to somewhat contradict themselves. First you say they could've taken an old fender/fork combo, then you say that the repops are easier to find. I understand why GTS is confused :).
GT is confused because, every time he discovers something he's never thought about previously or never owned, he turns all S-ass then attacks peeps for long time B/C he slow. Let's that "I'm the wiz and nobody beats me" go the his head. It ain't the first time I find him ignorant, and he goes all S-ass on me or others :(

I own a 'New Style' 55, look top left, what's it missing? LOL

;)

1957 Red Phantom

1656987370366.png

Back