When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1959 1960 Raleigh Robin Hood Sports 26" Three Speed 3 English Racer Touring Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cleaned up some of the bright work....

IMG_1071.JPG

After all the likes: It goes up for (preferably) trade or sale at the Westminster, MD swap meet next Sunday. (Edit: Not realizing a couple of people had posted after me, I'm talking about the Royal Enfield).

I agree the Shuresta is the better choice. It should clean up fairly well, but you may want to pad the chainstays before mounting it. They're stay crushers.

-----

wrt propstand mounting -

IIRC ESGE & Hebie began offering propstand mount cushioning pads as a separate item some years back

available for purchase on ebay.de

SirMike is fond of the Trygg bipod stands but they can be difficult to locate - made in Sweden

-----

Sir Mike. Will the adjustable height Shuresta kickstand be appropriate for this era bike; i.e. we’re the adjustable Shuresta available in 1960?

Back