When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1974 MZ TS250

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1500
Zipcode

decotriumph

I live for the CABE
Selling my 1974 MZ TS250. East German 250cc single-cylinder in very good condition. This was donated to a museum and I bought it from them. It was stored inside in a heated building but has not been started for a few years. They drained the fuel, and the inside of the tank is clean. It will need a battery (6-volt) and fuel (pre-mix) and should fire right up. I spent a few minutes shining up the side of the tank (3rd picture) and it shined right up. Cool little bike. Also have a Haynes Workshop Manual that goes with it. Asking $1500.

Located in Tullahoma, Tennessee. Shipping is up to the buyer but I'll assist in any way needed. OK to leave it parked here for a while as long as it's paid for. Immediate $500 non-refundable PayPal deposit required. Balance in cash or bank check/money order.
20210915_175622.jpg

longspring22.jpg

longspring34.jpg

longspring21.jpg

longspring16.jpg

longspring18.jpg

Back