When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1984 Tom Ritchey Timberwolf

-
Thank you for the catalog, I do have all the 80s (some incomplete as in the website you got info from) for Ritchey unless there is a 1984 that I don't know of, I am missing the 1985 and 87 from Fisher if you have those handy. These were early catalogs/brochures. Some or all came with parts and price lists as well.

Some great info & reading in this thread! I’m finishing up 1B314, from what I could deduce around 85/86 Timberwolf? It’s full of braze ons and have a nice double quill brazed bullmoose.

Some great info & reading in this thread! I’m finishing up 1B314, from what I could deduce around 85/86 Timberwolf? It’s full of braze ons and have a nice double quill brazed bullmoose.
I'll be interested to see your bike when you are finished, perhaps some pics. My thought is that if you have a brazed bullmoose bar, you may have a higher-grade bike than a Timberwolf. Did you check out the Ritchey Project site? Good info there regarding the grades of frames.

Back