When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 year + Restoration Complete

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

markivpedalpusher

Riding a '41 Autocycle Super Deluxe
I'm excited to finally show off my 20" Prewar Schwinn restoration. I can't thank my friends and fellow Cabers enough for their contributions (parts and time). I'd like to specifically thank Gary Rebmann aka SchwinnXchange for his fine paint work. He is a way under the radar collector who used to restore bikes and show them at the Doc Gibson meets here in So. Cal. One of the best painters in the hobby hands down. His fine seatwork is also featured on my bike as well, another best of the best in the hobby. Also major props to Rick Garcia for converting the 26" locking fork to a 20" size, major props to Cliff Mote for his metal craftsmanship with the chain guard and rear rack. I also have to give much credit to Tom Clark another best of the best for his hand pin striping. I'd like to thank Mark York for providing the frame - wouilda never happed with out it, same goes for the tank from Ricky here on the Cabe. Thanks to John Atkinson for the custom battery tube - the finest craftsman I know. If your looking to find a catalog correct bike here you looked in the wrong place - enjoy!

The build thread is here: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/20-prewar-schwinn.78919/

I'm sure I'll leave some contributors out but wanted to say a special thanks to Jim Taylor for the NOS G3 whitewalls and the rims. Also a shout out to Jeff Olsen for providing NOS Torrington DB spokes and pictures of his bike for reference. Thanks again to all who helped!

Photos Coming

1.jpg

2.jpg

Back