When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Stop, Swap And Save - February 18th, 2024

-
Look'n a little light on the ballooner stuff!
There are always a few guys there with vintage stuff but it's mostly newer bikes and parts. The show is always fun and you never know what is going to show up. It's fast-moving and crowded. I've hauled quite a few nice things out of there over the years...

There are always a few guys there with vintage stuff but it's mostly newer bikes and parts. The show is always fun and you never know what is going to show up. It's fast-moving and crowded. I've hauled quite a few nice things out of there over the years...
We have entire row this year of vintage folks!!!

Vintage bikes....can't say I have seen a ballooner.
A balloon bike is any bike with a tire that’s 2.125 or larger. The nickname or street name for a Ballooner is heavy weight. if you look through any Bike literature from a manufacturer you will never see a heavy weight.

A balloon bike is any bike with a tire that’s 2.125 or larger. The nickname or street name for a Ballooner is heavy weight. if you look through any Bike literature from a manufacturer you will never see a heavy weight.
I meant I have not seen them at the SWAP. 🙃

Back