When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

41 All American

-

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A few years back I found and painted the yellow rack to match the fenders but it had a switch by the light that wasn't right ( its in the tank on this model ) so found the correct rack but haven't decided weather to go black ( still have to age it ) or yellow on the rack?, this is my least favorite CWC rack!

F95F43D5-CCB8-46FD-9BA2-8E9078452009.jpeg

3B2C196A-B3A3-40B9-AD18-A4692BB94E3B.jpeg

1C9872A2-255C-4341-B762-2589A8BC17EF.jpeg

9176B7CD-103D-4614-8FD5-00880A7BBD03.jpeg

I bought a pair of single speed AA from a collector in Carlsbad Ca. yrs ago, used the girls to complete the boys ( my red repaint CWC single speed ) & the fenders & lite went on this bike, the girls do have a switch ( and other models like Tall Tank & Comet ) but I did paint that rack yellow and don't remember if it was on the girls or why I had to paint it, I had yellow caution paint from work.Think I told this story here ( and to Phil ) I bought this bike out of a dormitory at So. Oregon Collage in 1987 while visiting relatives in Ashland, found it in the local for sale paper. Phil was kinda bummed I found it up his way and he was looking for a boys. I just added the yellow parts.

Last edited:
I agree, black with yellow pins somewhere on rack. I think it could look good with yellow rack if you refreshed the black on frame/fork. Either way I like it--Go Hawkeyes! side note: I thought 41 had the Snyder-built fork and 40 could be either frame with the cwc fork since there was no Snyder springer yet.

Back