When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

54 Huffy Dial Your Ride. Need Advice Please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sounds like way tooooo much work.
Sell it to me!✌
No really beautiful bike the next one on my bucket list. Use evaporust on the rust and compound and wax on the paint. I usually despite the rims and soak them one part at a time then remove the rust with 0000 wool.

Sell it to me!✌
No really beautiful bike the next one on my bucket list. Use evaporust on the rust and compound and wax on the paint. I usually despite the rims and soak them one part at a time then remove the rust with 0000 wool.
We need an update on the Golden Flyer. The Dial Your Ride will stay in Michigan, lol. I looked at the original rims and spokes and knew I wouldn't be using them, so MLC supplied new ones. Not the original style exactly, but came with hubs, all laced up for $75 front and back. I'll keep the OG ones just to have.

Sell it to me!✌
We need an update on the Golden Flyer. The Dial Your Ride will stay in Michigan, lol. I looked at the original rims and spokes and knew I wouldn't be using them, so MLC supplied new ones. Not the original style exactly, but came with hubs, all laced up for $75 front and back. I'll keep the OG ones just to have.

Back