When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another tool question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rickyd

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for suggestions, comments, etc. I tell my wife what to have the kids buy me for Christmas. I have park tools pedal wrench and would like to have a set of cone wrenches. Can't find a set of Parks in standard only metric. Would they be close enough to use or does someone make a quality set in standard you folks know of? Thanks for any reply Rick

I don’t remember from whom I bought them, but I bought a set of “thin” wrenches in SAE widths and they work fine. Might have been an Amazon deal. They’ve come in handy more than just for adjusting cones.

^^^^ yeah, Amazon has a set. they seem to be of good quality. you can also find older ones on ebay and swap meets... I have a few original Schwinn ones as well.

I also found a thin adjustable wrench on Amazon that comes in handy.

Goggle modern bike .com. You’ll find complete sets or individual wrench, I bought a nice set and did not cost very much.

Back