When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know of a bike swap meet/show near Jax Florida?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Alan Ward

On Training Wheels
I live in Fleming Island Fl, near Jacksonville Florida and (to my knowledge at least) there arent many bike shows or swaps in the general vicinity, anyone know of one near me or interested in starting something?

I live in Fleming Island Fl, near Jacksonville Florida and (to my knowledge at least) there arent many bike shows or swaps in the general vicinity, anyone know of one near me or interested in starting something?

Hello Alan ! Welcome to The CABE! It would be a bit of a hike for you ...... but there is the Commerce GA Swap Meet on SAT the 4th (in 1 week) which is about 45 minutes away from Atlanta. That means 7-8 hours for you. Come up Friday and spend the night at I-85 exit 149.
The Sat Event starts EARLY 7am and is winding down between 1-2pm. Then you could drive back to JAX by late SAT.
There are folks coming here from NC, SC, ALA, TN, and even Louisiana ! (8 hours away)
We are expecting 40+ Vendors of Vintage Bike stuff covering ALL aspects of bicycles ....
It is Listed under the EVENTS page up under the "Stickys" ................ hope you can make it! CCR Dave

Back