When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle shop stickers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Written in the Strohs beer writing. Believe Strohs was made in Detroit at one point. Possibly?

The bike shop owner must have been a fan of Stroh's.
Stroh's was made in Detroit from 1850 - 1985 (had to look up the dates) Pabst acquired Stroh's in 2000, and in 2016 partnered with Brew Detroit to brew batches of Stroh's.
(reference: Wikipedia)

The bike shop owner must have been a fan of Stroh's.
Stroh's was made in Detroit from 1850 - 1985 (had to look up the dates) Pabst acquired Stroh's in 2000, and in 2016 partnered with Brew Detroit to brew batches of Stroh's.
(reference: Wikipedia)

As I am from that area, born and raised since 1941, a few Stroh's have passed my lips. Tried some of the "new" stuff some months ago....don't remember it being that bad. Think my beer of choice (if I had a choice back then-'50s, '60s) was Carling's Black Label. Did the Stroh brewery tour once. End of tour was sandwiches and beer. Taps on the wall, help yourself and stay as long as you like.

Mike

On a 1974 Schwinn Le Tour.
DSC_0988.JPG

Back