When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you continue to purchase from eBay with confidence when they rule that your address is NOT what it is?...or other outlets for venting frustration.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great news! The misdeliveree finally found where I left my number and called me today! Actually, I covered it in the picture but it's right there on the friggin label. Said he would have his wife put the box outside for me to pick up, and voila:

PXL_20230223_004611393.jpg

That's what it was, wife didn't want to answer the door with only 2 dogs(little yappers) to protect her from the ugly bearded guy tapping on her front door.

The sender had to write his name on the customs documents in triplicate, so I'm going to have to say that the fault is on him for not properly verifying address.
PXL_20230223_004936330.jpg

Now what do I do with eBay??? I don't want to let it go like nothing happened, but if I show them I have the package, I'm certain that will be the end of it. "Problem solved itself" and they'll wash their hands of any responsibility.

Great news! The misdeliveree finally found where I left my number and called me today! Actually, I covered it in the picture but it's right there on the friggin label. Said he would have his wife put the box outside for me to pick up, and voila:

View attachment 1792370
That's what it was, wife didn't want to answer the door with only 2 dogs(little yappers) to protect her from the ugly bearded guy tapping on her front door.

The sender had to write his name on the customs documents in triplicate, so I'm going to have to say that the fault is on him for not properly verifying address.

View attachment 1792371
Now what do I do with eBay??? I don't want to let it go like nothing happened, but if I show them I have the package, I'm certain that will be the end of it. "Problem solved itself" and they'll wash their hands of any responsibility.
So obviously eBay has your address as 1560.......

Maybe go in the evening to 1560 when the lights are on and for sure someone’s home? Take your wife if possible. People open a door to a woman. Ask nicely if you can have your items please. If they deny or refuse even after picture evidence of it on their porch they’re clearly not on the up and up. Wait a few months a give them some old school pranks. 😁
Yeah throw a few eggs at their house and they should get the message loud and clear.. Good luck.

One of the many reasons I stopped selling on EBay. They don’t back you up even if they screw up. They wash their hands and ignore you. Jed the EBay customer service guy is some dude in India that has no clue. eBay has gone down hill big time. Fed Ex screws up on a regular basis here in the gated community I live in, packages get dropped off at the wrong houses and show in the tracking delivered. 😠

Back