When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOND - 1940-41 Elgin Twin Bar 4 Star Deluxe (OG)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
See ad
Zipcode
I bid a respectfully un-chaotic $2400 even
Thank you for keeping order :) Starting to get warm but not quite there. Respectively no deal yet.

If you are on the fence with this one wondering what you can sell to cover this bike...we have all been there right? Sometimes you just have to figure it out later! This uniquely designed specimen is worth it!

If you are on the fence with this one wondering what you can sell to cover this bike...we have all been there right? Sometimes you just have to figure it out later! This uniquely designed specimen is worth it!
I think your semantics might work, or maybe another beer….How’s the ride?

I think your semantics might work, or maybe another beer….How’s the ride?
Ha Ha! Well then I hope someone is providing you with free beer :).

How does it ride? I've always kept the original tires on it which look killer but are not very nice to ride on compared to new rubber. So the harder rubber made it a challenge to get going but once it's moving it's a smooth rider. It would ride much better by storing the original tires and putting on new ones.

I will say this bike gets a lot of double takes and I'm not sure people actually figure out what makes this design look so different. It just looks different when they glance at it and they are puzzled as to why. But when they realize there is no seat tube, their heads explode! It's quite the conversation piece and hard to beat the dual headlights...just a bitchen bike!

Back