When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engagement present

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wildpitch28

On Training Wheels
I just picked this up for my fiancée and I, can the Schwinn experts out there tell me what I got?

Twinn.jpg

Twinn2.jpg

Twinn3.jpg

Second picture is the complete bike and the 3rd. is the front badge, I can Zoom in on anything else if it's helpful in identifying

Schwinn Twinn.
My wife and I used to ride one of those down by the seashore.
But, it eventually became a convenient place to store the extension ladder.
One day, a coworker mentioned how he would like to get a tandem bicycle for he and his wife to ride, so I set them up.
As far as I know, that bike is now providing him with a convenient place to store his extension ladder. Lol!
But, it was fun for awhile.

The words "engagement" and " tandem" scare me. At least if you actually care about your fiance.

My wife and I had a decently high-end road bike tandem and that lasted about 20 miles. We sold it and never looked back. There's a reason Comotion (a historically tandem-specific manufacturer) also sells conventional bikes!

All joking aside, good luck and have fun! Looks to be a late 1960s to early 70s Schwinn Twinn.

From what I've seen, there's a reason these are often referred to as "A bicycle built for Divorce". If pilot & stoker are on the same page they are a blast. If they are not working together, it will be apparent very early in the ride and will end early....

Back