When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIRESTONE AIRFLEX (made by Huffman, c. 1940) Tank

-
Shipping
Shipping: • I will pay for shipping using UPS standard ground. I will insure the shipment. • If the buyer wishes to use a different method of shipping, it will be at the buyer’s expense. I will work out shipping charges (at actual cost) with the buyer, but please notify me that you wish to use a different method of shipping when you submit an offer so I can determine the actual cost. • I will ship the crank/sprocket separate from the tank because of size difference. The rack can be included with either the tank or crank. • Shipment will originate from Chattanooga TN 37415. • Buyer will have 24 hours to inspect and decide either to keep or return the item(s). If the buyer returns the item(s), it is the buyer’s obligation to pay for shipping using the same packing (unless damaged), and method of shipping.
Zipcode
I apologize for any confusion with the way I listed the items. Perhaps I should end all three DOND auctions and relist them as a group with a set price... This is my initial visit and attempt with this group and selling vintage bike parts.
I see no confusion. If you have a number in mind you could end these and just do a regular sale. V/r Shawn

The real interest is in the tank. The rack is not complete and the crank/sprocket set up is a dime a dozen.

I’d say leave the tank on DOND or if you have a value in mind, end DOND and put it in the regular parts classified thread as a lot or individual.

...or eBay. I may have confused "the number in my mind" with my Social Security Number, or my credit card debt........ I'm old; I've pretty well worn out my mind, and it never worked that good even when I was younger.

Department-of-Kick-Ass-1200x628-1024x569.jpg

Two weekends ago this original paint tank sold at auction for $2,500. The complete red bicycle with red tank (overpainted) sold for $6,000. I have a complete bike with chrome colonial fenders, also with the rare stainless steel tank and guard trim (cool old repaint) I would sell for $5,500. I mention this to give you pricing comparisons which may help you make a decision.

17ABD4EA-C6D9-4BB0-B9D2-F9AEDE472DB2.jpeg

I don’t think you know what your doing
And the last two people don’t know what your dog eather
I made a very good offer and it was ignored
So I withdrew it
Just put a price on it and sell it in parts for sail
Don’t use deal or no deal
I did not refuse your offer. I "liked" it. I never replied "No Deal". I woke up this morning, with the thought of seeing if an offer was made exceeding yours before the 24 hour acceptance period passed, and making a decision about your offer. But you had already withdrawn the offer.

Two weekends ago this original paint tank sold at auction for $2,500. The complete red bicycle with red tank (overpainted) sold for $6,000. I have a complete bike with chrome colonial fenders, also with the rare stainless steel tank and guard trim (cool old repaint) I would sell for $5,500. I mention this to give you pricing comparisons which may help you make a decision.

View attachment 1619478
Mine's prettier...<grin>. and , I guess, more expensive

Back