When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got kicked out of motorbicycling,need old style parts for a motorised bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

charliechaindrive

Finally riding a big boys bike
:cool:I know this should belong inthe sell/trade section but I've found a pic of a epic old motorcycle and it looks like it has schwinn forks and here it is, a 1915 cleaveland
images-163.jpeg

Wondering if anybody would have any parts for sale cheap,cus I'm poor as dirt (haha) and I realy think this thing is a halfbreed between bicycle and motorcycle so sorry if this thread don't fit here but I forgot my paswrd on motorbicycling :(

Last edited:
Not sure what you're asking for...Do you want cheap parts to build a replica of a '15 Cleveland?

Well I forgot my password... and yea, I'm kind of looking for some forks and a seat and maby some rims, I am in the process of buying a frame from jpromo and the projuet mite have changed to a 1914 indian standard with the cradle spring frame
thanks, charles

well its turned into just fenders now

ivejust realized that I don't have a pair of fende4rs and wondering if anybody has a pair for sale

Back