When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help getting an Ordinary from Washington State

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think if I was in your situation, Uship is definitely something to look into. You can start an account and put up an add, I think for free, just to test the waters and get an idea of the cost. If you see someone place a bid that you think you like, then you can accept it, or cancel the listing otherwise. I had an 80 pound bike shipped, uncrated, 150 miles one way, and it cost less than $200. The fellow was friendly, and was careful with my item. Now granted, the distance you will be shipping is way farther, and I bet it could run you $500 or more, but I'm not sure any other company could do it cheaper or more carefully. UShip is also good, because typically since you are dealing with a small moving company or even an individual with a truck or trailer, they handle your item more personally and carefully. Its definitely worth considering, for an item of that size and expense; the distance could be a concern. Also, sometimes the cheapest bid shipper on Uship, is not always the best one to go with, important to read the person's reviews. Good Luck!

So just in case anyone is coming to MLC, or Georgia, and wants to cover a chunk of their gas money I put $500 towards shipping and the seller is going to cover the rest--I do not know his budget. If anyone is interested please contact me and I will put you in touch with the seller and see if we can work something out. V/r Shawn

You guys are tempting me to go on a road trip with my big empty van!
Just spitballing: I would pay $400 for you to bring the Shaw to me in Santa Fe, plus an extra $100 for a smallish Old Hickory bookshelf. Both are located in the Portland area. Plus a free nights lodging in Santa Fe and dinner on me. You could leave Shawn's bike with me and I could get it to him at MLC (you can keep his entire $500). If you wished to proceed down the California coast to Orange County I would through in an extra $600 for pickups I have down there (five bikes). @Freqman1

Just spitballing: I would pay $400 for you to bring the Shaw to me in Santa Fe, plus an extra $100 for a smallish Old Hickory bookshelf. Both are located in the Portland area. Plus a free nights lodging in Santa Fe and dinner on me. You could leave Shawn's bike with me and I could get it to him at MLC (you can keep his entire $500). If you wished to proceed down the California coast to Orange County I would through in an extra $600 for pickups I have down there (five bikes).
I was seriously considering this but then my wife schedule changed. If my daughters school goes virtual again then I am down for the trip.

Well, I live between Portland and Seattle. I may make a trip to Davenport, Iowa in the near future to look at a motorcycle. I was planning to fly, but driving is an option. (Stop and see my folks in the Black Hills).

I've had an old motorcycle (disassembled into two wooden boxes) shipped via Greyhound from Florida and all went well.

Shawn, I've used this shipper 3 times and James just had a pedal car delivered, here's your man... Roger 678-575-4841. Your bike will go into a cargo trailer, request blankets.

-mike

Back