When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help ID this bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've been doing some Googling on bike mfrs, past and present, based on what info is still on that head badge. Haven't come up with any hits on a corp. name that ends in "ART", or that is/was located in California. The mystery continues...

Dave

Me to Dave, do you think maybe there is a letter in front of the i in i cycle and if so what letter. ????? Sulley

7272572_4_l1-1.jpg

I was thinking maybe it's just a simple "Bi-Cycle" name there with the hyphen also missing. Is that Pasadena for the location in CA...hadn't narrowed my search down to a city yet? I've even tried searching by "belt drive(n)" when looking for a bike mfr but still no winner.

Dave

I was thinking Costa Mesa. Sulley Nope my bad it does look like Pasadena. very good

Last edited:
I may have a lead Dave, contacted the NBHAA " National Bicycle History Archive Of America" and they think they may know what it is, i have to pay for the info but thats fine at least i will know what it is, they say its not from the 30s but more like the late 40s. Sulley

Well it looks like i have fallin victom to the dreded Bicycle museum bandit :confused::confused::confused: so i need some new help, can anyone tell me what this bike is, who made it ,the year. Thanks for any help and no im not going to pay for the info :mad::mad::mad::mad: Sulley

vbulletin

vbulletin

I may have some info on this after all, i sent Mr Dixon at the NBHAA an email two months ago seeing if he could help, well yesterday i got this email back.

Hello...
Yes, I finally got time to get to your request after other reports and two coast-to-coast trips... and you will have a detailed report coming this week. It may surprise you!

LD

Well???? I'm anxious to hear more about this one!

The shape reminds me of those green "inch-worm" toys from the 70's-80's!

I dont know what to think, he emailed me on the 12th of december and said i would have my info in a week, well still no info, so i wait. Hes my only hope of finding out what my bike is. Sulley

Back