When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on these pedals.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Edward Stately

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for any info on these pedals. May have come off a early 50's RollFast but I can't find any info on them for sure.
IMG_20240510_190332787~2.jpg

IMG_20240510_190353233~2.jpg

IMG_20240510_190402123~2.jpg

IMG_20240510_190536611~2.jpg

IMG_20240510_191131750.jpg

Thanks.

-----

1715449197326.png

in this image it appears there may be markings on the inner endplate between the spindle and the right tread bolt

it is a very good photo with plenty o' pixels so can be enlarged...

-----

-----

View attachment 2038682

in this image it appears there may be markings on the inner endplate between the spindle and the right tread bolt

it is a very good photo with plenty o' pixels so can be enlarged...

-----
Hadn't noticed that, thanks. Time to put a little food coloring on as a washable stain maybe. I stared at the front cap with a magnifying glass and it looks like there is something stamped but can't make it out.

Hadn't noticed that, thanks. Time to put a little food coloring on as a washable stain maybe. I stared at the front cap with a magnifying glass and it looks like there is something stamped but can't make it out.

-----

😉

thought so as well

the two letters me eye thought might be in there were V and W

looks like there may be a crest/logo with a hexagonal border

the only pedals brands known to me beginning with a W are Wald, Way-Assauto (IT), WECO (DE) & Wippermann (DE), the foreign produced marques unlikely to have been fitted to a Rollfast

unable to think of any beginning with a V...

-----

Back