When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for the owner of this bike

-
Yes , trexlertown , there has never been a swap meet season like this , there will be so many bikes bikes for sale , bought , and inspected , . I hope my insurance settlement lawsuit will be over , and I will be buying a lot of stuff , . I HAVE BEEN SELLING bikes locally, and building up my pocket money . I want a super streamliner bad , not very interested in restored stuff , still there is an example in the copake auction , good luck everyone , be safe , good health , let the getting begin , thanks for correcting me on trexlertown , my 67 or 68 in oct. Brain slips on occasion !

Actually?! Seems way way to early to call yet
Sad but true; because of the huge scale of the swap (over 20 miles to do a single walk-through) months of planning and logistics are involved. It is not as easy as just canceling a few porta-johns.

Hey.....
That bike looks familiar!!
Thank you for all the nice comments and I do still do own this gem.
Some days I still can't believe that I have been blessed to be the caretaker of this beauty.
Greg
Make sure you keep it forever!!!

Back