When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mohs sidecar grows up

-
@10~18kustoms If I told you that's Blasphemous & Sooo Wrong would you send both of them to me? Lol. Would look so killer with a 3rd fender matching the bike!
That's the plan. I have a few Monark Rocket fenders in my stash pile. The problem is going to be paint matching one. Probably not going to be possible for a while with the sub zero temps we are getting for the next week or more.

That's the plan. I have a few Monark Rocket fenders in my stash pile. The problem is going to be paint matching one. Probably not going to be possible for a while with the sub zero temps we are getting for the next week or more.
Atta Plan Man;). I know how the cold weather jus' seems to kill a Good Bit of the "I could do this" but it's just too damn cold or it will be wasted efforts if the paint doesn't cure etc

The body is back on, its basically a 26" roller now. Fender and new windshield are up next.

Finished up the fender mounting today. Pretty much done and ready to ride. But now I'm not sure if it will fit out the shop door. Oh well. Won't be the first time I've built something in the small heated part of the shop that had to be taken back apart to get it out!

Finished up the fender mounting today. Pretty much done and ready to ride. But now I'm not sure if it will fit out the shop door. Oh well. Won't be the first time I've built something in the small heated part of the shop that had to be taken back apart to get it out!

View attachment 1358133

View attachment 1358134
At least it's an easy disconnect from the Monark. Could be worse; I once widened a door frame to fit in a double reclining sofa = back when they didn't come apart! I would have skill sawed it in half if I had to move it when I left the house

Back