When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Silverking/hawthorne Duralium Lot

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Payment Terms
Paypal, Venmo, Cash
Zipcode

LarzBahrs

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi all, up for grabs is a couple of my silverking/ duralium projects. I have an almost complete men's bike (ladies rear fender) that has been nicely repaired on the rear seat stay, a stand alone men's frame with no repairs or issues and a women's frameset with truss rods and badge plus some 24in 3spd sturmey rims thrown in for the heck of it. Asking 1300 picked up in Sacramento, CA or possible trades? Maybe a prewar schwinn or model t stuff/ car stuff. Feel free to message me with any questions!

20240224_110039.jpg

20240224_110102.jpg

20240224_110110.jpg

20240224_110116.jpg

Hi all, up for grabs is a couple of my silverking/ duralium projects. I have an almost complete men's bike (ladies rear fender) that has been nicely repaired on the rear seat stay, a stand alone men's frame with no repairs or issues and a women's frameset with truss rods and badge plus some 24in 3spd sturmey rims thrown in for the heck of it. Asking 1300 picked up in Sacramento, CA or possible trades? Maybe a prewar schwinn or model t stuff/ car stuff. Feel free to message me with any questions!

View attachment 1993666

View attachment 1993667

View attachment 1993668

View attachment 1993669
Wish I was closer I'd scoop on this Silverking hoard in a heart beat. Some really great stuff here. Good luck. Mark.

Back