When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My collection ww2 g519 military bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello;
By making storage in my stock, i found a kickstand G519 COLUMBIA bought in event militaria in Normandie in the years 95-99.
This is my firts pièce of G519.
I took the opportunity to redo the top of my MF-41 wich was not good.
Serge
20180526_163515.jpg
20180526_163201.jpg
20180526_163124.jpg

Hi Serge,

Another nice find, congratulations (-: Sept 1942, probably originally with an L3 dated Morrow.

Plenty of bits to collect for it, but it's funny the truss rod brackets survived, without the truss rods.

For reference, here is the closest near complete survivor: MG89652 J9

I have a good friend who goes to St Etienne every month, I will have to ask her why she couldn't find me a present like this (she thinks I have too many bikes anyway....) (-:

A+

Adrian

Hello Adrian;
I made a trip of 1100 kms ther and back to look for it. 😺
I already have a few parts to complete it.
Indeed, i was surprised to see that there were still the truss rod brackets .
The hardest thing for me would be to find a rear wheel 36-10 L3 , at worst than the hub...
Regards;
Serge

Hi Serge,

I think any 36-10 Morrow with an L, M or N code is difficult enough to find. Looking for an L3 adds to the level of difficulty. (-: It is a big batch of Columbia G519, so there is a chance. It is unlikely that any Huffmans had an L3, as they weren't being made at that point.

And, of course, wheels turn up when you don't need them. Here's one I (we) missed because we were asleep. (-:

I think the light primer says it is from a very late Huffman.

I have a few spares on the shelf, if there's something you need in a hurry, let me know, I may have it, and you can replace it later. (No Morrows).

Cdlt, Adrian

Back