When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold N4 schwinn Slik chik stingray shorty

-
Price
$800
Zipcode

That bike guy

Finally riding a big boys bike
It’s a shame to let this go. I’m moved to a smaller apartment and I just can’t leave it out on the porch another day. It’s to cool of a bike to be left out in the Southern California weather. If you know you’re schwinn stingrays you know this is a hard one to come by. And if you are unfamiliar, ask people you know that has knowledge about “shorty” slik chik schwinn stingrays. Not totally sure, maybe a 6 mouth only frame in that exact violet paint. If your thing is shorty rays here you go. Early rays are defined by if it’s a “shorty” frame “IN MY OPINION” so please take no offense. I’m not selling because I need to. I’m selling because it’s a crime to let it rust away. Take the time to look through the photos then ask the questions you mite have. This bike is as found. Missing the correct tires ww oval slik and ww west wind. Also no seat reflector. It comes with USA made cord and west wind. I can’t remember if I change out the inner tubes or not. But besides those that I just mentioned. This bike has all the stamps that make it a early ray frame, fork, front axel, S2 center stamped S7 center stamped. I know if I part the bike out I could make a lot more then the asking price. I hate doing that. Shipping is a option at the buyers expense.

12AAB011-64E2-44CE-A58A-B41D0D1C9B13.jpeg

EF24BE9E-1A66-4178-9844-1E6FAE31C6D6.jpeg

8F920D69-C553-475A-B543-E4760599ACDF.jpeg

559F7222-3F45-4584-8CDE-84195DCDFE69.jpeg

9D5C07DB-79E7-4D20-8FB6-F00B0A7158C1.jpeg

CE723012-BDB2-42D2-84AD-B9294E1109E1.jpeg

9E92B5A2-0C71-4675-9EB5-937BD8957C0D.jpeg

If you part it, I’m interested in the seat and sissy bar. Thanks!
The funny thing is I had this exact model and color slik chik back in 2005 I then needed to sell because of similar circumstances. I post that bike here on the Cabe back then at substantially lower price with no takers for like two weeks just a bunch of people interest in the seat and sissy bar. So I threaten that I would part it out using the auction site. Still no takers. So up it went auction. Piece by piece grips, bars, crank, guard, tires, rims, seat, fork, frame, sissy, fender by fender each sold separately their own auctions. At the end I cleared over $1200 and that’s after fees and received 100% positive feedback. Any one that sells bikes knows shipping parts is far easier than shipping an entire bike. I don’t care if I get more money or it’s a breeze to pack up parts and ship them. I hate hate parting beautiful Survivor bicycles.

Parts hunters allow me to crunch the numbers for you. I know The majority of you are interested in the seat and sissy bar lets start with that. A fair price for a original persons high loop sissy bar and White tufted Schwinn saddle in good condition $400+ shipping That would mean that you need to sell the remainder of the bike for $400+ shipping $100 =$500 if we toke the remainder of the parts and sell through the auction site with a but it now of $25 + shipping. grip, gooseneck, bars, front tire, rear tire, front fender, rear fender, S7, S2, chainguard, crank, frame, fork, badge, pedals, kickstand, cups with bearings. = $425 before fees. Side note I strongly feel that a few of the parts are worth considerably more than $25 and I wouldn’t put a buy it now on them if I was you.

Back