When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Some Decal Help, Please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

NoControl

Look Ma, No Hands!
First of all, let me wish all of you health and happiness in these trying times. Now to the good stuff... or lack of it...

I have a Schwinn High Sierra and I cant locate a decal set for it. Here's a pic:

IMG_2461.jpg

I've exhausted all of the searching that I know of. All of the decal suppliers have other High Sierra decals, but not this particular style. Does anyone know why that is? Is this model a piece of crap or not as collectible and desirable as the other models? Can anyone steer me in the right direction? My goal is to strip off the chunky smoke-color and buff the chrome underneath, installing new decals. Any advice would be so appreciated!

Reactions: Gus
It's a demand type of thing with decals. With no demand, nobody reproduces them. Old Schwinn dealers usually carried some decals but finding those might be looking for a needle in a hay field.

Back