When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New inverted fork concept

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Superman1984 , you have to do some cutting. LOL

I know jack about bicycle suspension. Let some air out of my tires or fill up to spec..thats it
I was messing with you. Lol. These are cool but they act like they're the Gods of it. Motorcycles have been done a long time ago but this bike shop will never show or post info on how they're setup. It would be fun until you're airless and have to either carry it or walk it back scrapin'. I have some of those but this Beast

Is built weird & always top heavy or fork heavy. Doesn't help running 26x3" Duro tires on it. When it gets the frame & fork modifications for a 110cc 4 speed pit bike motor maybe I'll have better options to work with. Even the double legged Pletscher* kick stands like those you linked aren't much better either

@Sven I am even debating hard whether or not I want to shorten the Street King triple tree to make it a little more ordinary like this
BUT I have to keep in mind I am motoring it & have every intent to use the Monark Super Deep fenders as posted so I can't cause them to hit the unknown frame layout. It'll either be gas & or pedal powered or just simplified gas only which I'd like to avoid.

@1motime wouldn't this be bad ass motored, pedal powered, & on air ride? @Sven That fork you posted if it wasn't limited supply or high priced would allow me to have some good front travel if I decided I want it; came full circle. Lol

@Sven I am even debating hard whether or not I want to shorten the Street King triple tree to make it a little more ordinary like this View attachment 1316231BUT I have to keep in mind I am motoring it & have every intent to use the Monark Super Deep fenders as posted so I can't cause them to hit the unknown frame layout. It'll either be gas & or pedal powered or just simplified gas only which I'd like to avoid.
THAT is the look! Clean and simple. Sometimes too much is too much. Even looks like it might be comfortable to ride. That is your bike? It's great!

I like it! Those fenders bring a whole different look to it. Plenty of space in the middle for a motor. More Fab!
That is the game plan! I am using an oval tubing from an elliptical that I plan to notch around the lower seat tube & rear stays for a wider base to mount the motor on. It'll also help balance it better. Extending it a little further forward as well to reshape the front down tube into a sharper pointed shape, and once the motor is mocked up without issues I'll be adding another bar from the elliptical to turn the frame into a pivoting "straight bar" where I will either have wide plates mounted like a faux tank or an actual gas tank. Just haven't leapt into cutting the frame:grimacing: It'll look similar to a Ruff Basman but 1 Unique build. I am slowly progressing & getting there.

Back