When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Bikes Club Fall Swap 2021

-

Mr. Monkeyarms

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This Saturday is the Old Bikes Club Fall Swap 10/30!!!

OBC BICYCLE FALL 2021 SHOW N SWAP MEET - bicycles - by owner - bike...

This is the Craigslist ad posted in Denver.....

Sorry for the short notice but there will be some great stuff as usual. There will be a "Free Pile", raffle, maybe some food as well. I also hear a ride is planned afterward.

If you have a bike hauler and nothing better to do please stop by with a pocket full of cash and find your new ride, elusive parts or whatever soothes your addiction!!

Awesome!! Can't wait!

Already been swapping & got this Shelby from Blu along with some other goodies.

It's a big bike & very smooth but a bit upright for my liking so tried some different bars while taking a break from getting another bike ready for the swap...

What a great day it was!! Not a lot of traffic but had a great day with bike folks! There were 3 of my Bucket List bikes there which is dangerous for an addict that just found his bank statement was considerably better than anticipated. 🤣 🤣 A super crusty no nose Shelby, my friend Blu's FloCycle and a banana tank Shelby. Going to pick this up momentarily from my buddy, Tony!🙂 As soon as I sat on it after paying him I know this will move to the top of my faves as it feels like it was made just for ME. Much like my crusty unequipped Shelby. Thank you again for another great bike! (He sold me my '38 Flying Ace too!)

I've been finding some cool banana seats & sissy bars lately as well. Picked these up in a bundle deal from Chris from Colorado Springs.🤓 Thanks Chris!

The weather was amazing in the low-mid 70's and saw a lot of happy people with some great deals! Unfortunately I didn't make it to the "After-Ride". Too tired. Now to catch my breath & get ready for Veloswap next week at the National Western Complex in Denver.

Thanks to all that made it out! It was great to see you again!

Back