When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phoenix Arizona Ride Sunday February 25th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim the Skid

Skidding on my '41 Schwinn Autocycle
OK it's time for the second annual Phoenix AZ vintage bike ride for all you CABER's, their friends and next of kin. The date is FEBRUARY 25th SUNDAY. Brother Miq will notify me of time and place and I will post it here as soon as I get it. Tempe, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Peoria, Glendale, Goodyear, Surprise, any location near Phoenix, let's get together and ride. Or at least show up at the meeting place so we can put a CABE face with a CABE avatar! So far Miq, Seth and Myself are in. C'mon guys get out from behind that keyboard!😂

I say we repeat the same route, its a nice ride. Here is the map from last year:
1707274475335.png

We met at Vista Del Camino Park off Roosevelt Street. 956 N 77th Street is the address.

@Schwinn1776
@azcyclist
@GTs58
@ian
@PaulM

@azcyclist Yea, I was thinking about that. We could just meet you at the bridge over the canal at Oak St at 10:15. You can still hang out in the lot with us after the ride and ride back home on your own from there. Whatever works for you!

Last edited:
@azcyclist Yea, I was thinking about that. We could just meet you at the bridge over the canal at Oak St at 10:15. You can still hang out in the lot with us after the ride and ride back home on your own from there. Whatever works for you!
Hey, I want to go. I'm still trying to make it down that way. It's ok to leave without me if I can't. Have fun...

20230908_142635.jpg

Back