When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pope Columbia Chainless

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
chainless

Hey Andrew, I am located on Long Island In New York. I'll take $700. for the bike. I'll ship it for actual shipping cost or feel free to pick it up if you are close by.

Hey Jim, I was planning on selling the bike as is or completing it if nobody wants it. Let me know what parts you need, I have a friend with quite an inventory. I do know he has no spokes, I already asked for myself.

chainless parts

I am looking for a men's left side crank arm, ball spokes, and gut parts for a coaster brake hub. Also looking for parts for someone who has what I think is an earlier (1897?) model: a rear hub (or wheel) and the drive side axle bridge piece that is straight rather than curved.

I am looking for the front bearing race for the drive shaft. I have a 1905 model 150. Mine works, but has some damage. Hubs & or original rims are of interest as well. The only pieces I am actually missing are the metal finial pieces for the original hand grip on the right.
Thanks,
Jim
[email protected]

Bike is 1900 and I hope you don't part it. Saddle looks later and are there pedals?

ColumbiaChronology1900-1.jpg

chainless

Yes, I do have original pedals with toe clips in real nice shape. If I part the bike, they are already promised to somebody. I would rather not part out. Still entertaining offers. Thanks for posting the info on Pope Columbia!

Last edited:
Back