• Please take a moment to read the new post TRADING SAFETY. It contains important information for those who use the classified ads for buying and selling.

Schwinn Cycle Truck measurements needed

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tacochris

Finally riding a big boys bike
Good afternoon fellas!
I am in need of the following measurement to fabricate and fix my Schwinn CT as some dink cut the ears off of the front bracket leaving only the part that's welded to the head tube. Please and thank you!
Pic stolen from Cowboy in NC's old for-sale ad.
Also, does anyone have measurements/specs on the basket brackets to where I can remake those too? I will be starting a build thread on my CT soon and I think you guys are gonna enjoy it. HEAVY repair work being done to an otherwise trashed CT.

basket bracket 1.png

tacochris

Please let me know if there is a better place to post this if you know of one. I'm pretty desperate for the help if anyone can.

fattyre

I live for the CABE
On eBay a couple of years ago someone was selling repo basket brackets. They also had sign plates. I can’t find either now. If someone knows what seller it was it might be worth tracking them down.

tacochris

On eBay a couple of years ago someone was selling repo basket brackets. They also had sign plates. I can’t find either now. If someone knows what seller it was it might be worth tracking them down.
I came across one of those old ads recently but it was on some nonsense site Worthpoint so it was an old ended ad.

tacochris

Honestly, Im a fabricator so if I had a set of original brackets I could make perfect reproductions of them, but finding a set of original brackets is hard enough. Im going to find someone who can give me the length measurements and such and Im gonna have to eye-ball it sadly.

Ricollector

Here is the person I purchased the sign plate and basket brackets on eBay. Please review the attached photo.

MEKANIXFIX

Hello remember,the corners was made from one piece and press machine, molded the round corners! Maybe if do doing yourself and have few tool, maybe make the corners flat*! We good luck, use the pics for references, angles-& holes for the brackets!*