When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Resurrection

-

deepsouth

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_20170508_120336132.jpg
IMG_20170508_121044744.jpg
IMG_20170717_150419252.jpg
IMG_20170717_150152290.jpg
These are two Schwinn's I picked up on vacation in Florida earlier this year. They were in pretty sad shape. Nothing like a little time and money to bring them back from the dead. I still need to get a seat for the B6
Are they perfect restorations? Absolutely not. Are they fun to ride? Hell yeah!!! The boys is a 1949 and the girls is a 1953. When I brought them back to the vacation rental house everyone kinda raised their eyebrows. The first photos are what they saw. The second set is what I saw. Hopefully, they will live another 60+ years.

View attachment 646025 View attachment 646026 View attachment 646027 View attachment 646028 These are two Schwinn's I picked up on vacation in Florida earlier this year. They were in pretty sad shape. Nothing like a little time and money to bring them back from the dead. I still need to get a seat for the B6
Are they perfect restorations? Absolutely not. Are they fun to ride? Hell yeah!!! The boys is a 1949 and the girls is a 1953. When I brought them back to the vacation rental house everyone kinda raised their eyebrows. The first photos are what they saw. The second set is what I saw. Hopefully, they will live another 60+ years.
theres a good guy in monrovia that could prolly fix u up with a seat!!

Wow they look amAzing!! That b6 may be one of my favorites! Love the custom paint scheme!!

very nice, I am putting the same bike together as the white/black one... 1949 as well. mine has a springer, But I think I may change it to the fork you have.

very nice, I am putting the same bike together as the white/black one... 1949 as well. mine has a springer, But I think I may change it to the fork you have.
My plan originally was to convert to a springer with a forebrake. I changed my mind and decided to go with a low or no option bike. The only option this bike has would be a reverse paint scheme. I love the heavily optioned bikes, but, I wanted something different.

Back