When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 10/30/22

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'll go 1st!
FINALLY!!
As Found, original owner survivor, 1951 Monark Super Deluxe, Forest Green and Cream, with the deep fenders and Monark pedals. Been looking for one of these for quite a while (hard to find color). This one came out of Nebraska, a new friend found it and contacted me a while back, we met Wednesday for pick up. Thanks so much (you know who you are).
Now it's time for lots of TLC, cleaning, tires, and it will go into my collection!

This reflector from a really cool CABER!

A neat little alignment tool to install star fangled nuts in the fork tube of 1 1/8" threadless forks...
Works like a champ!

& this State bicycle Company Lightning Bolt Grateful Dead 27.5" cruiser...they call it a Klunker, but ...I call it a Cruiser...

Happy Sunday Yall! 😎

🎃

A few exciting pieces came home to me this week-
First is a 1:1 ratio schematic of a fluid drive chainless bicycle that requires more research to properly identify / narrow down but exciting.
Next is a set of exceptional bars that I've been trying to patiently await for some time now- legit 1890's steer horn folk art bicycle tech.
Last I'm working on the beefiest piece of Orient hardware I've ever had the pleasure of handling fresh from the Copake chopping block.

fluid drive schematic.jpg

Steer Horn Handlebars Originals.jpg

Orient front end with perspective.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back