When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 4/23/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Goodmorning everyone.
It's good to be back. Vacation is great but, home has its advantages...like the access to internet on Sundays.

Thank you GOLDENGREEK for starting last week's post.

Let's see what classics you have found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures.

Sometimes when your out pickin, it can seem like a real Circus!!!

20230416_120644.jpg

20230416_120425.jpg

20230416_120237.jpg

We went to the New Braunfels Auto Flea this weekend. Always a great time & lots to see!

Bought this NOS Royal banana seat for Mama's 20" Hollywood. Came in the bag, but it's going on her bike.

DSC01876 (2).JPG

DSC01879 (2).JPG

DSC01880 (2).JPG

Also picked up these plates...

Lamar is a High School in the Houston area, the name "Redskins" was dropped in like 2014...

DSC01881 (2).JPG

I'll be posting more pics from the swap soon enough, they're on my phone & I don't CABE with my phone.

Happy Sunday Yall! 😎

DSC01875 (2).JPG

Visited the General Thomas P. Stafford Air & Space museum in Oklahoma, whereas, I was able to capture some decent product placement images during my visit. The images are not professional, but rather Raw n Unfiltered, just as life is Unedited.
I suspect the Wright-Brother's high-flange bicycle hub was added for moving and transportation purposes long after the build was completed. IDK?

I cashed in some of my Lifetime Credit with 12Tooth @SturgisLeatherCo.
I know the seat doesn't resemble a bicycle seat, but it is, and it is fancy. With proper care it should easily last a 100years and may very well be considered a classic someday. Nicely autographed. Its an honor and privilege to have something stitched-up by him...Wow!

Vintage Bicycle display at Air museum.

Did some lettering on my sidewalls for a high flying photo shoot scheduled soon with Logan Wallace (A local Jr. Condor) Hoffman Bikes.

IMG_0853.jpeg

IMG_0869.jpeg

IMG_0882.jpeg

IMG_0890.jpeg

IMG_0892.jpeg

IMG_0893.jpeg

IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0907.jpeg

IMG_0927.jpeg

IMG_0928.jpeg

IMG_0931.jpeg

IMG_0932.jpeg