When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...5/2/21

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bob just curious why you didn’t post on this week’s show and tell?

Bob just curious why you didn’t post on this week’s sho
Me ???
No @Nashman

Bob just curious why you didn’t post on this week’s sho

Me ???
No @Nashman
Ha!! Thanks Shawn. In my haste, I never even looked at the date of the saved thread. We have had a hot, dry Summer and my Cabe/internet time has been minimal as I'm outside enjoying nature and vintage mechanical toys. Maybe I'll try next Sunday and get the date correct. Cheers, Bob

Bob just curious why you didn’t post on this week’s show and tell?
Ha!! Thanks Shawn. In my haste, I never even looked at the date of the saved thread. We have had a hot, dry Summer and my Cabe/internet time has been minimal as I'm outside enjoying nature and vintage mechanical toys. Maybe I'll try next Sunday and get the date correct. Cheers, Bob ( my lackluster computer skills are showing too!! Ha!!)

sCHw-eet! But, where were you hiding the 100 mint Nash's you traded for this?

sCHw-eet! But, where were you hiding the 100 mint Nash's you traded for this?
Thanks.. ha!...Currently my 1957 Nash Metropolitan convertible is under a car cover, hopefully get a roof over it ( albeit a temporary shed for Winter) and hopefully a concrete pad poured and a permanent garage extension this Fall or Spring at the latest. I really think I need to keep the Met., and it needs a permanent garage and I can't afford to move ( or the hassle moving all my "stuff") so hopefully can add on to the existing structure.

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_3749.JPG

IMG_3756.JPG

Thanks.. ha!...Currently my 1957 Nash Metropolitan convertible is under a car cover, hopefully get a roof over it ( albeit a temporary shed for Winter) and hopefully a concrete pad poured and a permanent garage extension this Fall or Spring at the latest. I really think I need to keep the Met., and it needs a permanent garage and I can't afford to move ( or the hassle moving all my "stuff") so hopefully can add on to the existing structure.

View attachment 1460169

View attachment 1460170

View attachment 1460171

View attachment 1460172

View attachment 1460173

View attachment 1460174
I get an image from the Cars movie. Your little Nash, could have been in a sad part like this scene below but, It missed the cut.
Kicked it out the of garage. With low tires, sad eyes, drooping spare tire on rear like a sad puppy dog; Crawling over to storage, unwillingly, wanting to sneak back; Scolding it: "Out, out, out!. Out you go." The vett with a sharp, slick expression and a little bit of an smirk, making its self comfy, settling in its nest. .

Back