When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbe for $50?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

indian1956

Look Ma, No Hands!
Superbe for $75?
While down south visiting family, driving a rental ford expedition with lots of carry capacity, I decided to look at the ads. Found this woman’s superbe for $75. That child carrier is $170 new. Bike has been for sale for a week, will offer $50.

D62F40F8-DA86-4B0B-A0BD-10755E454406.png

EF8D34E4-520A-4A86-8956-C40E81E46AA4.png

92A31BB9-7CAD-46A8-BEEB-CD77804C2F8D.png

E644A28C-59B2-421A-BA14-A1860CC9EBA1.png

That child seat looks scary as heck. I don't even like a basket on the front 'cause it makes the steering squirrelly with even that little weight. Certainly wouldn't load my kid up there. Nice looking bike. I'd go up to $75 if not a little more

Will probably use as a parts bike. The superbe I bought last week has a bent pedal shaft, and I need a saddle clamp for a new to me brooks saddle going onto the 1939 sports tourist to upgrade

I think I have some extra NOS Brooks seat clamp for the B72 and other 4 rail saddles. I also have piles of used 60s/70s Raleigh parts.

Update
Got it for $60. Very nice shape , especially the wheels. Stored inside its entire life. Woman sold it as she moved from flat Florida to hilly North Carolina , had to go to wider gearing . 1974 per hub.

Nice find, and $60 is a great deal. The saddle appears to be quite dry - do you think it can be restored?

Back