When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOC aster motor pacer stayer steher gangmaker derny project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
krantenkop.jpg
stayyyy.jpg
mstay.jpg
stayss.jpg
vanneklaatstekoers.jpg
170px-Émile_Bouhours.jpg
stayerssssss.jpg
images.jpg

hey bri.....i never thought i could own a tiquey cycle but something i find to be true is that if you want anything bad enough.......you can make it happen.......my number one chum once told me "if the stuff you want costs alot of money then just make alot of money"

That is such a killer4 motor.Cant wait to see it on a bike.What kind of bike are you going to put it on? Toyman

thanks as far as the motor goes im building a tandem pacer........the kneejerk reaction is to build it up as a orient but thats been done too many times in my opinion.......also motorpacing especially the earliest versions have a much less seen/heard of historical importance.......while the waltham/orient may be the first production american motorcycle its the motor pacer that paved the way for what became the motorcycle

Back